Review

Home Forums Students Review Review

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Your opinion about my Spoken English Class

#887 Reply
    Shruti

The classes are well planned and executed. Ma’am is student-friendly and teaches with great enthusiasm.

#901 Reply
    GOPI

I spoke ‘ok’ English but I wanted to polish my accent and be better in pronunciation. Spoken English Practice helped me with both. My advice to other students – have lessons with your teacher 3 times a week, speak in English as much as you can with friends/colleagues, learn 2-3 new words every day, watch some TV… you will see a clear improvement in 4 weeks. by GOPIfrom ERODE

#902 Reply
    Jackson

Grammar and vocabulary are things you can learn in your own time, at your own pace. You don’t need to pay money to improve your grammar or vocabulary. And most of the time, people will still understand what you are saying even if you make a small grammatical error. However, speaking English clearly, confidently, and fluently is something you can’t master on your own. You need opportunities to practice with native English teachers, and that’s what Spoken English Practice provides. from Dindigul

#903 Reply
    Soumya

Spoken English Practice has helped me express myself completely when speaking English. I used to think in my native language and translate. I don’t do this anymore, thanks to the practice I have got, and yes I’m a lot more fluent now 🙂

#904 Reply
    Sumaya

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it to everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

#905 Reply
    Preetha Chandra Shekar

I had a great experience taking in this class. It’s very easy to understand and practical. Every week I have learned more and more and it helps me improve my speaking a lot. Thank you so much

#906 Reply
    Mona

Really I’m very enthusiastic about this course, the instructor gives me important information which I didn’t hear before, I’m very glad about this.

Thank my instructor Yaamini mam

#908 Reply
    Shruthi

To my surprise, she herself recorded this audio. I was doing something in the kitchen and correct her some mistakes but I’m not aware that she records the audio. Glad that she did on her own. Thank you, ma’am.
    Listen to the audio

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Review
Your information: